Wednesday, 11 July 2007


would you treat me like your princess, again?

i'm thinking a lot now.

have been listening to friends about their problems in relationship. i've been giving them so much advices, so much that i didn't believe all those logics came from me. i gave them so much but i don't know what to do with myself. i'm confused, i'm in a dilemma, i just want someone to tell me what to do too. but i chose to keep it all within myself. i chose to believe you're not worth it. i chose to find a better one. i pray hard that time can wash everything away. e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

i'm chatting with Samuel about these online. he's knocking some sense in me. maybe i shouldn't be 'this and that' during the past. but humans are all selfish, esp when the person is someone who's closest to your heart, who doesn't want them to be there all the time and be always assured. okay. neither way of saying is wrong, it's just how you do them. i wna drop this topic, it's really spoiling my mood. i don't wna be 'heart-dead' person.

CHANGE TOPIC!

tmr's poly50. why not pray for me people that i wouldn't be pushed and fall. i've got this bad bad feeling. eeew. wish me all the best! (:

i'm not going to class tmr. there's only 2 lectures in the morning. i might as well do some self study for the coming CAs. ohgod.

No comments: