Sunday, 30 September 2007

  1. person who tagged me-
    ELAINE TOH! The one who always makes me feel better after a conversation.


2. my relationship with her-
her wonderful words, craziness over soccer, and whining over school.

3. my 5 impressions of her-
Crazy, Retarded, Talkative (like seriously Elaine!), Bimbotic at times?, True towards everyone


4. most memorable thing that she had done for me-
accompanying me through the days when I was really down and never fail to talk to me when I needed someone.


5. most memorable words that she said to me-
ooh shucks, I can’t remember. Too many well said words during those days.


6. if she becomes my lover, i will?-
go crazy and show her off to every guy and say, ‘NEH NEH NI POO POO!!’

7. if she is my lover, he has to improve on-
I have no idea.


8. if he becomes my enemy-
it’s never gonna happen so why waste my brain juice thinking about it!


9. if he becomes my enemy, the reason is-


11. my overall impression of him-
The totally awesome and original one.


12. how do i think people around me will feel about me?-
not for me to say!


13. the character i love about myself is-
aye? How would I know? Maybe I’m… friendly!?

14. on the contrary, what character i hate about myself-
for caring about what others said! (right someone?)


15. the most ideal person i would like to be-
I don’t wna be anyone, just MYSELF!

17. pass this quiz to 10 ppl
ROCK ON :D


1) SERENE
2) YANLI
3) JENNIFER
4) ELAINE , SP
5) JOAN
6) ALVIN
7) REEVE
8) KUANGWEI
9) HENRY
10) FARIZ

is no9 a male/female?
Male


if no1 and no10 be together, is it a good thing?
OHMANNNNN. That’s not gonna happen! And if it does, I’m gonna love both of them to bits!

how about no3 and no4?
they’re already best buddies! Not surprising. (:


what is no2 studying about?
canoe polo-ing and her never ending trainings!


last time i chatted with no3?
yesterday, at the meeting.


what kind of music does no8 have?
Emo? I think so.

no6 have any siblings?

I have no idea! (ALVIN DO YOU?)


will you woo no7?
WOO NO7? In his dreams? (oops!)


is no4 single?
yes I think!


surname of no5?
ong.

where’s no3 studying?
Singapore Polytechnic


have you tried developing feelings for no8?
nahh, he’s attached lah!


where does no9 live?
Bukit Panjang! I forgot the name of the condo!


what colour does no4 like?
?? sorryyy…


does no7 like no2?
they don’t know each other but I think they don’t hate each other!

Cause they’re both awesome!


how do you know no2?
we’re in the same class! I bet we click so much because of our lameness!


no5 have a pet?
NO!?

No comments: