Sunday, 21 October 2007


i hope one day i'd be just us.

the show on channel 8 had just ended and i was seriously TOUCHED. mummy and i were crying. i have this sudden urge to blog about what i've felt towards l-o-v-e.

it's been long that i've not believe in that. as in, i do not think that anyone could accept me for who i am. i know i'm not perfect, and no one is. i'm willing to accept the one i love/like for his flaws. but i guess all humans are very realistic, they want to find the one who they think is best, and have the best.

i think 'love' is a very vague word. everyone have different definitions and way of looking at it. but to me, love is when i can trust a person wholly and accept him for who he is. i'm looking for my self-confidence now. i do admit that i always have quit low confidence about myself. one little word here and there might hurt inside, but i appear to be really fine. i show my dislikes for people. i wouldn't take an extra effort to suck up to people. maybe that's my weakness. i need to do something about myself.

it's been 8months since i'm single. everything seem to go well. i hope things will continue the way it is. i'll just let nature takes it's course. to have it, or to remain the way it is. if i'm willing... ... ... would you?

sometimes i just need someone to tell me, 'everything's gonna be fine, i'll be around for you.'

i'm not emo.

No comments: