Monday, 18 February 2008


i know i'll never be alone like that again.

well, PJC touch carnival yesterday. Angels were broken into Team Kit and Team Kat. (:
i remembered i hurt myself the other time at PJC too! it's time to pick up from where i fell!


Team Kat - Clar, Jaz, Szeyee, Mer, Joan, Delene, Syahida and me. (clar and Mer are missing in the photo!)
we came in first!

the finals was nerve wrecking! their try came in first and it was partly my fault. felt sooooo guilty and was praying very hard that we would score! the next try came in very suddenly by Jaz and i screamed! at least now i feel a lil better! sudden death and Clar scored! (:

saw Andy. he was having his orientation camp. sometimes it's good to see someone close to you around. :D

now i've got a pretty bad sunburn. my shoulders hurt and itch! AHHHH. will someone be nice and give me a bottle of banana boat aloe vera cream? face are all dried up too! ):

i wna catch 3 movies!
1. PS I LOVE YOU
2. JUNO
3. SWEENY TODD.


ANGELS! (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont watch SWEENY TODD!
its so boring...