Thursday, 1 January 2009


glittery;

last day of 2008 was a day that i'll never forget,
cause i got my tooth extracted!
it's not wisdom tooth people, it's just my molar tooth!
and it hurts like crazyyyyyy!
everyone said it's not gonna hurt,
but in the end,
AHHHHHH.

i think it was hilarious.
cause it was the first time i screamed so loudly at a dental clinic.
4 person including the dentist are attending to me when i get a little pathetic tooth out.
and i cried like a baby.

the pain subsided,
finally,
after i got my tooth out.
but now,
it began to hurt a little again.
painkillers are my best friends for these few days.

IVP is tomorrow.
OMG.
i hope my wound wont bleed when i play.
or the dentist said i should stop immediately.
I WANT TO PLAY.

alright,
countdown at zy's place after i took my dinner at home.
they were barbequeing and eating steamboat but i can't eat cause i can't chew!
sucks.

i foresee myself getting thinner,
EEEEKS.

enjoy 2009 everyone!
it'll be a better year ahead! :D

No comments: