Saturday, 1 August 2009


finally, a breakkkkkk;

have been busy with Touch ever since after MST,
POL-ITE trainings, POL-ITE trainings, regular trainings on Tuesdays and Thursday,
games, games and more games,
painful knee to horrible knee now.
finally, a short time to give school work some time and myself too.

POL-ITE was a rollercoaster ride for my emotions.
lost and not driven,
to the desire to win.
i'm glad how the team grew,
and became bonded as one.
no matter what happens, we will tell each other 'heads up',
and i know we'll continue to do so!

Youth in Touch today was tiring, sunny and warm.
i'm burnt, very very burnt.
i'm still brooding over my personal mistake (i know the girls know it's the phantom).
shame on myself being a captain and calling.
i realise when i know i am tired,
when my mouth works faster than my body and hands.
reprimanded myself, and i promise i will learn from it.
no more such stupid mistakes.

but we still won Angels.
i thought it was the best farewell gift for Brenda!

now main worry, submission on Wednesday and i am still at zero.
time to buck up!
but i need some sleeeeeeep!

anw, driving test on Wednesday,
give me all the luck you have people!

till then.

No comments: