Friday, 23 March 2007

okay, work was easy and time passes fast today. nothing much to whine about! :) went for dinner with Henry and Alex after work. had roti prata cause i was the one who requested it! thanks guys for accompanying me. it's really a pleasure to know them. next week is packed with school stuffs. i haven't got the CPF thing done, am i too late? ohman!

ohyea. i got the sudden urge to tell the whole world that, I LOVE BARNEY!


someone told me, 'life is full of uncertainties, so treausure whatever you have and don't let go of things, people and your dream!' okay. it kinda struck me in my head. i felt a little regrets towards some things, but there's no turning back anymore. i just hope i have the chance to have them all over again. so right now, look ahead! life would be great! i really wouldn't want to step into my grave with regrets.

No comments: