Tuesday, 13 March 2007

there's 12 things currently in my mind:

1. FLY KITE! will someone please bring me to fly a kite. felt really loser cause i haven fly a kite for my entire 16years of life. ohmygod. i'm really dying for it! :X
2. Finish my book of JUMBO WORD FIND. i developed an interest lately for word search. hur.
3. Get a new earpiece. my stupid earpiece had been giving me problems lately. someone be nice and buy me one!? HA!
4. Settle the things for my enrolment into Singapore Polytechnic. it's really complicating. i don't understand what they want!
5. Get a thumb drive.
6. Shopping! esp with my shopping mate, Jeraine!
7. Medical checkup.
8. Watch the Mr Bean's movie.
9. Catch the movie TMNT. it's really been quite some time since i saw NINJA TURTLES!
10. QUIT MY JOB! i'm really dragging my feel to work these days already. moodless.
11. Catch some good sleep. hasn't been sleeping well these days! dark eye circles are terrible!
12. School to start soon! i really miss studying all of a sudden.

Okay. these are the few things that are needed to be done asap! i've just received the enrolment package for SP. praying hard that i wouldn't see anything about laptops. but WTHELL! we need laptop. thought that getting into SP can save money cause we don't hafta get one, the stupid rule just change this year. how i wish i was born one year earlier. wlao. now i needa bring my laptop to the school one day and reformat everything. everything in my laptop will be DELETED! ohmy.

i just had a bet with someone through our conversation last night! hur. don't think i'll forget about it huh! he can be ready to treat me for a meal every semester! :D

alright. appeal results will be out tomorrow. though i didnt appeal, but i'm excited for my friends! got to go. :) ohyar! i'm skipping work tmr! HOHO.

No comments: