Saturday, 26 May 2007

Down


i wish all worries can be like bubbles, easily gone.

okay. i've been damn tired for the past few days. lacked of rest and tired. esp yesterday.
went back to Dunearn yesterday and met up with the clique. many came after i left for training. but i'm glad i saw the netballers, friends, teachers and canteen vendors. BUT! Dunearn's security guard cna be such an asshole. he thought he's so great that he can lecture us? WTHELL. i wish he burn in hell.

so i woke up in the middle of the night yesterday to vomit. got severe headaches which made me vomit. i guess it's migraine again. then i walked to my living room and lie on my sofa. didn't ven went back into my room. i remember that i thought my aircon was too cold. but i've no idea why i didn't off it and sleep on my bed. so i just slept on the sofa till me dad woke up and saw me there.

stomach have been giving me problems for 3 days already. wonder what's wrong and maybe i should visit a doctor soon.

project was cancelled today. i wasn't feeling well and Clifton had something on. stayed home all day and had a good rest. Dad called when i was having my afternoon nap and told me a bad news. God took someone dear to me away from me again. haiis. but, it's just life and death. i've got to learn to take it easy. i didn't even get to see him for the last time.

i've no mood for blogging. thanks to everyone who cared.

Dear uncle, i hope you're doing better up there. watch over all of us, and i'll always miss you. thankyou for all the moments and love you've showered me. i love you.

4 comments:

Sahae W said...

hey clareee, i hope you are feeling better. (: take care!

Anonymous said...

hie... clare... hope u are getting betta... if really sick go visit a doc plz... cos headache kills... had some b4... de feeling really sux... get well soon... take good care horz...

~cloud~

CLARECHEW said...

hey JOAN LOVE!
yeah i'm okay. no worries. seeya on tuesday during training. (: misses.

CLOUD.
you are? yeah i'm okay after taking some panadols. it works. no worries. i'm fine and thanks for your concern. :D


CLARECHEW

Anonymous said...

hey get well and im sorry for ur loss . something taken mform u will be returned in some way or another ((: anw i want to know where u get those cute pics man ((: they.re soo cute <333