Thursday, 3 May 2007

i dare to admit, and say it out loud.


thanks for all those lies,
be a man and admit them,
i dare to say,
i hate you for lying,
whether you care or not,
it's just that much hatred that i'm feeling,
you know i've always hated liars,
to the core,
it's no longer about you;


i bought concession! YAY! so finally i can cut down cost on bus fares. it has really cost me a bomb ever since i'm no longer a secondary school student. everytime i tab my card, my heart aches SOOOO much! so now, i must really make good use of my concession! =D

went for sports club poly50 training after class. it wasn't too bad. at least i managed to survive after not running for so many months. and thank god i have joan with me! she's my motivation! I BURN FATS! hahah. that's the bestest thing that happen today! netball training's tomorrow. gosh. i hope i can still run. anyway, i've decided to go for netball instead of touch rugby tmr. one thing, i don't have soccer boots, and many have told me, since netball is a passion, then go for it! don't divert your interest. so...i'll go for netball another time and if i don't enjoy it, i'll quit. uh, i don't want to be an uncommitted player.

accounts has been killing me! what debit, credit, revenue, t-accounts, narrative. SHIT! i don't understand them. really need to find someone to teach me those! or else i can be ready to take this module again! ooh. i walked past school of engineering today and i THINK i walked past a aeronautical lab. ohman. there was a 'mini' plane in the lab. it's not small, but as compared to a real one, of course it's small lah. the main point isn't that! that plane looks cool can, i took a peep at it! it's like WOAH! okay, i sound so mountain tortoise. but seriously it's damn nice.

handphone died on me today. damn it. so many un-replied messages when i on my phone. i really hate it when my phone dies on me!!! handphone is no longer a want, it's a need! that's what marketing tutor says. HA! XD okay, that's about it. i gotta go bathe and eat dinner.

No comments: