Wednesday, 29 August 2007


the songs that you played and sang for me.

nothing much today. went to meet Kuang and Amin to go queensway cause Amin wants to buy his soccer boots. i wanted to buy fbt shorts and shirt too but i'm running low on cash this month so i shall wait till i get my allowance next month. tsk.

training today was cancelled last minute due to the heavy rain. but thank god. or i think i'm gonna be covered with mud if i play on the DIRTY school field today! so yucky! so went over to Jurong Point to meet Su. slacked and talked at Coffee Bean.

the weather was freaking cold the whole day! they say that i'm a so-not-girly girl cause i don't bring an umbrella out! i couldn't find a umbrella at home so not my fault right! TSK.

okay! gonna stay at home tmr to do housework. i dislike holidays cause daddy would ask me to do houseworks! TSK. schedule for tmr : change bedsheet and mop my room! SIGHHHH. bye all!

No comments: