Tuesday, 7 August 2007


you're my rainbow, my rain, my sky.

ahh. it's been really long since i'm home alone on a weekday. it felt so secondary school day all of a sudden. i remember those days of secondary school holidays when i'll just stay home and slack 24/7. but now it feels like O's period, when i have to motivate myself to study. but srsly, my modules doesn't interest me AT ALL.

now at home there's 2 major distraction. my lovely bed and laptop. but i can't do without my laptop cause i need to practice for my Microsoft Word test on wednesday. i can't fail again cause i flunk my Microsoft Excel already. ahh damn. i really need to buck up!

i promised to study at 2pm! and i shall do it. shall start the ball rolling by reading up on my accounts first! it's really a freaky module!

got to go. but before that. i wna whine! please pardon me.
I LOST MY FREAKING 50BUCKS! which means i really got to go on a really budget budget this month! F-ING HELL!!

1 comment:

Yan said...

you lost $50?! That's super alot. ehh, tmr! I want MANGO SOURSOP too ! :D