Sunday, 29 April 2007


play me your sweetest tune;

nothing much about today. went over to Bindy's place in the afternoon. i was suppose to meet Wesley at 11 under my block and bring my work over to Bindy's place to study together with them, but wells, headache came and i wanted to rest more. so went over to her place in the afternoon after my heavy breakfast. i had dumplings! hahah. i was there to distract them. the moment i was there they couldn't concentrate on their work! told ya i should have just stayed home. Bindy's mum bought and gave us so many food to eat! it's my second home, soon. her mum is just so funny, i love auntie! hahah.

left at around 5. mum was at her house downstairs waiting for me. she wanted to go Shop And Save. i knew it kay! she cannot survive without buying fruits. ohwells, typical auntie. i did some Econs and i fell asleep. i'm still un-recovered from my holiday mood. it's been so long since i did homework. you can't blame me for that eh!

netball trials coming up this thursday and i'm beginning to wonder if i should go for it. i have this sudden urge to join touch rugby. like something new and fresh! some people encourages me, but some just say FORGET IT CLARE! touch rug is too rouge for you. ohmygod. someone please enlighten me.

i've been addicted to playing a game since i was playing during class with Jeraine that day! it's such a kiddy's play but i simply enjoy it! clarechew suck at games. anyone who's really in a bad mood and wna trash someone at games can just simply come find me. you'll win, for sure! no doubts at all. hahah. ohyar! try the game if you're really bored and have nothing better to do. till next time! =D
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g2/dozen.htm

No comments: