Wednesday, 11 April 2007

SHITTO!

i'm VOICELESS! damn it. so people, don't call me. anything just msg me. cause it's really a pain in my ass to force me to talk through the phone!

090407
went to school early in the morning for the SB Freshman Orientation. i can seriously tell you that the first day bored me to death. cause we still don't know each other and everything goes so unnaturally. played all the games as interactions and then the election of the class committee. i'm the Treasurer, like again. i was class treasurer in sec3, netball and now DBF/04! do i look like i have the money face? hahah! games was cancelled due to wet weather and we're dismissed earlier. went to town to meet Bryan, Wesley, GuanTing, Alvin, Yimian and Darrell. Darrell skipped school, again! he's really full of excuses lah!

walked around and everyone got something. i got shoes from U.R.S and a Flesh Imp top. Bryan bought a Nike shirt, a super guai lan one. it's damn funny i tell you. ask him to show it to you! went to Apple shop and saw Randell Tan. he looks cool, but his dressing on that day sucks. uh oh! they were daring me to go shake his hand. my ass! don't bully me cause i'm a girl! left the group earlier and train down to Jurong East. went to apply for Ez-link and headed to IMM, cause Steven was working at IMM that day and he ask me to go kaypoh him. hahah. had a chat with him and off to aunt's house!

aunt bought me a 2GB thumbdrive! THANKYOU! i can save the money to buy something else. hahah! okay. i'm evil. played with baby nephew and home after that!

100407
i woke up, realising that i've lost my voice! ohmygod! so actually i was to represent the class for the lame beauty pageant but cause i can't talk, Julia went! Jeraine wasn't in school today. but it wasn't as bad as i imagined. classmates began to open to each other and we started to talk and eat together. it's not that bad though. i believe we'll bond together. they're all nice people kay! they actually wanted to have fastfood but they know that i can't so we went to the foodcourts! and Sathish bought me not cold green tea. very very big thankyou to you! though he and Samuel can't stop teasing me cause i've no voice.

basically sat in the Convention Centre for the whole damn day. the beauty pageant thing is srsly LAME! only the DTRM and DMC people were so enthu and high about winning. people from DBF was so calm and lifeless. it's so BORING! collected our shirts, cans and sticker for thursday's flag day already. our class is posted to an area not very far from my house! so... spot me around peeps! hahah. i drank so much water today that i feel like pee-ing and pee-ing. god damn. thanks to Steven, Nicholas, Sathish, Thomas, Kelvin, Sean, Jeraine and all classmates for your concerns. i'll get well soon cause i want to talk!!!!

Kelvin's funny. he asked me for four numbers again to buy 4D. do i look like Luo Han Fish to him? hahah. but whatever, if he wins, i've money too. so why not!! that's about it! SPICE training tomorrow. :)

ohyar! HAPPY BIRHTDAY JOE!

No comments: